Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And lo' there was a... Beginning!

START HERE.

I started this Beer Bible on a trip to Montana.

Montana boasts the most craft breweries per capita; more than any other state, so it seemed appropriate spot to start this journey.


(click on images for better quality)



For some reason I chose to leave the frontispiece blank - eventually I'll ask an artist friend to draw something there. If I get around to it.

The first page, and the first beer entry on this journey reads:

Beer Journal - Started: July 10th, 2010

Livingston, MT


Neptune's Brewery
119 North L St.
Livingston, MT 59047


"Speak Softly. Wear a loud shirt."



Sheza Titan Belgian Blonde (abv. 9%)

Pint. Small head. Bitter front. Citrus back.

7.5

I'm not sure how I want to fill this online journal... I don't know if I want to tell extra details about the location or a small antic dote about what was going on during the "tasting". I'm not sure anyone would care. Then again, this is mostly for my amusement. Just don't know. I guess that is the beauty of EDIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment