Wednesday, January 26, 2011

7/12/10 (cont.) and 7/13/10

Left page: Now why the heck did I leave that page blank? I guess I gotta get someone to draw something there for me. Anyone interested?
(click on image to enlarge)


Right page:
7/12/10
Iron Horse Saloon
West Yellowstone, MT


Madison River Brewing Company
Belgrade, MT
Yellow Hoppy Hefewiezen
Spice & Citrus Balance, Smooth finish.
Crisp & Light

9

Harvest Moon Brewing Company (Not the one in New Brunswick, NJ)

Belt, MT (see?)

Beltian White

Very nice white. Well spiced & balanced.

Refreashing. Very nice Beer!

9.6


Brewed with Coriander and Orange Peel.

NEXT UP!!!

Left page: Bitch Creek (heh)

Right page:

7/13/10 (somewhere in Montana I suppose)


Grand Teton Brewing Company

Victor, ID

Bitch Creek (ESB) - (Extra Special Brown) (Abv. 6.0%)

Bitter, malty finish but bitterness lingers.

9.2

Big Sky Brewing Co.

Missoula,MT

Trout Slayer Ale (Abv. 4.7%)

Wonderful all around beer to drink. I could drink
this all day.

9.6+


Big Sky Brewing Co.

Missoula, MT

Moose Drool Brown Ale (Abv. 5.1%)

Probably the most popular beer out here. Very good malt & hop balance.
Finishes great & goes down smooth.

9.4


Below are two drawings of the Trout Slayer Ale & Moose Drool beer bottle labels that I drunkenly did...

I freaking loved Trout Slayer Ale (as you'll come to find out). The laptop I'm working on now even sporting a Trout Slayer Ale Sticker. Word Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment